Saturday, April 14, 2012

Highlights of the week

After reading this, I've started a list. Of things that I am thankful for. The little, the big and mostly the things that I wouldn't usually notice. Things that you forget to be thankful for.


So this week in review:

  1. Babysitting Gracie tonight. Diving for Princess wands in the hot tub, reading books for bed, saying sweet prayers, and ALWAYS telling goodnight stories :)
  2. I found my favorite spin instructor. Most of the time I don't think I can finish her class, and that's how I know she's good. She seriously said this week, "None of you have thrown up, died, or fallen off your bike, so I KNOW you can give more!" Seriously??? Ha!
  3. I love my job. Every single day I'm so thankful for it
  4. Jake and I had our first co-ed softball game last night. And my awesome husband had a diving catch out in center field that he had to summersault out of! It was awesome!
  5. Buffalo Wild Wings after the game with wonderful friends
  6. A chance to sleep in on Saturday morning
  7. Our doggie is feeling better after hurting his paw earlier this week. It broke this Mama's heart to see him limping around the house :(
  8. For Pioneer Woman salsa. Our new favorite thing ever!
  9. For a Bible Study group with amazing women
  10. For a grocery list that I can complete every week. I had a dream last night I was back in Africa and that always just puts things into perspective. Thankful for a full pantry, refrigerator and more food than I know what to do with
  11. For new songs I fall in love with. Currently: Eric Church, "Springsteen"
  12. For my amazing husband that I can't get enough of. 
God is so good. Let me never forget

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This was really fun to read! I could always use another reminder to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete