I know some people don't like these blogging topics... but WILW is my favorite! I love seeing random things that my friends are enjoying- most of the time I look into them too, and wind up loving them as well. I can't tell you how many times I've learned something new or added something to my wish list after reading a WILW. In fact, towards the beginning of the year, I learned about these calendars on my friend Courtney's blog and fell in love.
But what am I loving right now???
| This puppy and the incredible weather that lets us grill out a couple times a week! |
I'm pretty bitter that we didn't get ANY type of Winter here in Dallas, but now that it's March (almost April!) I'm just pumped for summer. We are headed to the lake this weekend and last weekend we ended up laying out at the pool - I guess I can't complain too much :)
Of course, I'm loving this man and the vacation we took over Spring Break together. Let's just say we might not ever do a cruise again, but we are totally up for Cozumel. ANY TIME. We loved it!
I'm loving the flowers and am going to try my hand at gardening this year. Now that I don't live in an apartment, I'm pumped to grow some veggies and have some color in our yard.
And speaking of veggies, I'm loving this app....
Jake and I have been trying to eat healthier and work out more, and while I was totally against this at first, it has been a lot of fun! It not only tracks food, exercise and calories but it also tracks nutrition- and I love that! Since marrying a wrestler, I've learned the importance of counting calories, but I'm always big on if you are getting your vitamins or not... this tracks everything!!!
Here's another attempt at eating healthy - yummy smoothies I take to work a few days a week.
Loving this monthly calendar my MIL gave me for Christmas that sits on my desk at work. This has been one of my favorite verses for a LONG time. And yes, that's a 1980's calculator that collects dust on my desk too :)
Healthy? Who said we were trying to eat healthy? This is one of my favorite things ever- orange flavored chocolate - Thank you Mom!!!
Loving this wedding present. We use this quesadilla maker ALL the time! My sister in law gave us this and when I'm in a rush to get something together for dinner, this little guy always saves me. Easy clean up too!
Ok and just cause, I have to end this was something I'm NOT loving. Yes, this is in our loft office, and these are all of our tax documents. I DESPISE tax season. Jake didn't understand my hatred until we sat down on a Friday night and tackled them. We each had at least 2 job changes this year, got married, moved states, etc... which makes for one fun tax return!!!
Oh and I'm loving my iPhone. All these photos were taken with it because that is how we document our lives now :) What would we do without them?



Yay! I love WILW too!
ReplyDeleteAnd now I am wanting to hear about your cruise. We felt the same way after it was over, we're glad we experienced it but I don't think we'll ever do another one again. We just aren't cruise type people I guess. I want to see if it's for the same reason as you guys. Great things to love!
The shoes are from Superstore, Joe brand - kids section!!! They were $16!!
ReplyDelete