Maybe it's because I have a blog to write for EOH. It's my turn to contribute to the website and that pretty much stresses me out. But at the same time, every once in a while, part of me does want to share and write about what's been touching my heart.
I read so many great posts all day long- ones that inspire me and leave me wanting more. Some of my favorites are:
Kisses From Katie
1000 Gifts
3 Cords
Enjoying the Small Things
Living Proof Ministries
And then there are the fun blogs which I always read first- blogs from friends, acquaintances, and others that are just FUN. And don't we need some of that too? I really love keeping up with people, seeing new ideas, following the silly events in people's lives and it makes me want to get on here more. But blogging is work and it's putting yourself out there, and frankly, it's intimidating.
What am I saying in all of this?
That I'm not a good blogger :) BUT... I do see the value in it. And while I love to digest blogs (I could read them all day long! You should see my Google Reader!) I'm going to try to get on here more. If nothing else, to just document this fun, wonderful stage that we are in. We have so much going on (and little time for blogging) but maybe this can be another way for me to process it all and have fun along the way!
So check out the next post. I've been wanting to do this for a while because it might just be my favorite blog topic when my friends write... and you know what? It's fun! And I think it'll be a blast to look back in a few years and remember what I was loving in this season...

I know that blogging can feel like work and can be intimidating...I go far too long without blogging on a regular basis (unfortunately!). But I don't let any of that stop you. You are at such a fun stage in life right now and the memories you make you will cherish all your life! And I love reading whatever you have to write :)
ReplyDelete