So what’s the first thing you do after you get engaged? Well in our case, since we have only 4 months (3 months and 11 days now), I have done a million things right off the bat. But typically engagement pictures are taken. Ours our scheduled for the beginning of May and I can’t tell you how excited I am for them!
Being so into pictures, I’ve actually booked two engagement sessions. I got a GREAT deal as a Living Social deal (like Groupon) and asked Tera Leigh for one session. And also, over the last 4 or so years, I've been so in love with Abby Coyle's photography, I had to book her too! She went to OBU with me for a little bit and we had some of the same friends, so I've admired her work for many years now- always knowing that I wanted to use her when I got married. And since the wedding is in CO, I thought engagement pics would be the perfect opportunity!
But the real reason I wanted to blog about this, is to ask those of you have already been through the engagement/wedding picture sessions, what you recommend. Colors? Lighting? Outfits? Things you wouldn't wear? Things you were so glad you did?
I love that photos last a lifetime and so I want to make these as memorable as possible. Plus we have two great photographers working with us, so I can't wait to see the results! Please share any words of wisdom you have!!!

First of all, congratulations!! What wonderful news! Secondly, I can't wait to see the engagement pictures. I'm sure they're going to turn out beautifully!
ReplyDelete