Sunday, April 10, 2011

Engaged!!!!!!

As most of you all know.... we're engaged!! The wonderful night was March 18th in beautiful CO! We've been talking about getting engaged for months now, so when Jake got on one knee in my beautiful Rocky Mtns, I turned into a bawling mess, as I couldn't believe the day was finally here! Here's a pic before he asked that night and right after:



I was a mess so we didn't take any more pics until we got to my parents house. And while this picture is poor quality, you can still tell the emotions that were present! :)


My family was so sweet and had the house decorated to celebrate. I think one of my favorite memories of the night was Dad giving us a toast and the time spent really celebrating what this commitment would be all about. What a blessing to have such an amazing family to celebrate with us! And Jake's parents were just as great... they were calling all night, so excited for us, and welcoming me into the family! God has truly blessed us!




My sis was in on it all the entire time, too! They were really good at keeping everything a secret from me!




And of course, I have to show a picture of the ring! I'm in love with it! And the Mr. Jackson who bought it for me! :) 



Photobucket

1 comment: