65 days is how long it's been since I broke my ankle. s.i.x.t.y five days. Crazy huh? And I almost feel like it's been longer. Since that
awesome event, I haven't been able to really do anything... running is out of the question (tried last week and got about 5 steps before the shifting of everything in my ankle scared me to death), basketball is out, soccer, and kickball- not to mention
CrossFit as well. And while I've had time to do other things, I haven't taken this much of a break from anything athletic since I was a young kid. And it makes me feel icky!
The last couple weeks since I got my big boot off though, I've been able to do a little spin (finally made it through a spin class tonight), weights, kettle bells, and Jake has started me on the famous P90x.
It feels so good to be back working out and man I sleep better too! While super sore today, I'm so happy to feel that feeling again. And with the wedding coming up and the HONEYMOON, it couldn't be better timing to get back on my feet!
Love P90X! :) Good work girl, what a pain injuries are. :(
ReplyDelete