Can you believe Feb 2011 is already over? I know I have a few more days until the actual end of the month but still, the days have just been flying by! Right now I am actually in Vegas on a play work trip (we have actually only had to work for about 3 hrs over 3 1/2 days!!) and I'm taking a break from the festivities to blog. We've been going non-stop and as some of you know, it hasn't been too good on this ol ankle that I broke last Sunday:
I won't show you the colorful pics because they are pretty nasty. These were just taken the night of the basketball-game-rolling-of-the-ankle-on-a-fast-break accident. Not fun. And it's definitely made this Vegas trip a hard one but I can't complain. We've been staying at the Wynn and between massages, spas, great dinners, and Le Reve tonight, it's been a fun trip.
I'm busy right now adding a post and poll on my A Passion to Give blog right now, so if you get a chance, hop on over there and vote!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend!




No comments:
Post a Comment