Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I couldn't be happier tonight. Reviewing some good ol BM notes and discussing them, not only reminded me of God's goodness, but it encouraged me in so many ways. God really does know what he's doing. He really does have a plan. And while I might not always know it, He does and I can rest in that.

"God is just as purposeful to what He doesn't reveal, as to what He does reveal. He doesn't reveal because He's calling you to faith. And then there will be a dramatic show of His glory."

Oh I hope so! And deep down, I know so.... He will again show Himself as faithful as He has done so many other times in the past. And again I'll see how He had it all lined up, just like He planned and has always promised. 

Isn't He soooo good?






Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sweet comment yesterday. I really do think BM's Esther was my favorite of hers so far. It spoke to my heart so clearly during the study and I was SO excited to do it everyday.
    Glad you're enjoying it as much too!

    ReplyDelete