I don't know what it is, but right before I fly home, I get SUPER home sick and just can't wait to get back to go ol CO! I always miss home, but these last few weeks have driven me crazy, just wanting to get to see my mountains, the house I grew up in, Horsetooth, and feel the cold, fall weather! I'm praying it snows too while I'm home!
I'm making the flight back for Beth's wedding! Seems like it has taken forever to get here, probably because we celebrated the bachelorette party way back in May, but I'm so pumped that it's finally here! Between hair and nail appointments, seeing family, rehearsal dinners, and the wedding, it's going to be a jam-packed weekend! But... I couldn't be more excited! Bring on FOCO!!!!!!

just stoping by to say hi and I LOVE your blog
ReplyDeleteI just got mine done by Jenn Munckin designs she did a amazing job
also i am doing 2 giveaways,hope you enter for a chance to win
have a great one
Ooh have fun at the wedding and coming back home! There's no place like Colorado! =)
ReplyDelete