Saturday, October 13, 2012

Phone Dump!

Here are some photos off my phone from the last few months. Love these little highlights that remind me of things that made me smile!

This is a TOM'S shoes quote from their catalog that I really liked. It reminds me of the 5 weeks we spent in Zambia this summer... (sorry it's blurry!)




Our puppy loves warm laundry! Our friends sent us this from their place when they were babysitting our baby one weekend we were in CO


Cuddling with my puppy on the couch. And sporting my Broncos shirt!


Sister time! Loved when Steph came down a few weeks ago! She wanted to see what Billy Bob's (world's largest Honky Tonk) was all about so we did Texas up BIG! Mexico food, Billy Bob's, cowboy boots, and even saw some indoor rodeo/bull riding!


Jake turned 27 this August (old man!) and he also started his new head wrestling coach job! So proud of him!


This melted my heart! We had a 7 year old ("Mr. Lego Boy") put on a popsicle stand to raise money for EOH. We have one program called Chicks 4 Orphans, and "Mr Lego Boy" really liked that! He wanted his popsicle stand money to go towards that project. Here's the note he wrote us.... I had to get a pic. I love when parents get their kids involved with our ministry and they learn what giving is all about :)


My parents got a new kitty and "Bob" is my new favorite thing ever! Love him so much! Can't wait to see him again when I'm home in a few weeks.


Jake and I babysat for some friends the other night. It's a great reminder to us how much work kids will be (and why we aren't ready yet - ha!) and it also gives the parents a much needed date night - win, win! Here's me with the girls. Aren't they adorable?!?


Love when I find old photos! This is my friend Caitlin and I in high school while we were in Mexico. Can't believe it's been 10 yrs! 


And last but not least, I love fall. And I love pumpkins. Here, our dining room table got a make over - pardon the husband's hat and sunglasses on the table.
Aren't the orange/yellow pumpkins adorable? $3 at Walmart. And the silver pumpkin is from Pottery Barn - splurged on it last year and still love it!


Happy fall everyone!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that picture of your puppy in the pile of laundry. Willow does the same thing when we take the clothes out of the laundry.
    It was fun catching up with your summer through these pictures =)

    ReplyDelete