Sunday, March 7, 2010

Going to Haiti!!!!


I know it's been forever since I last posted, but I wanted to let everyone know how excited I am about my upcoming trip to Haiti! This time last year I was getting ready to leave for Nicaragua and I've been dying to get back out there and serve--what could be a better place than earthquake-shattered Haiti? We will be gone from May 15th-21st and I'll be getting letters out soon, describing what we'll be doing and asking for prayer support. Let me know if you'd like one!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! What a cool experience for you! I'll be thinking and praying that you stay safe but that you are able to witness to a lot of people and be an example for God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad and I are so thankful that have such a heart to serve Him wherever He leads. We are already praying that you will be a mighty witness for Him and He be glorified in every way!

    We love you,
    Mommy

    ReplyDelete